Here I’m talking about the whole album, not only the song. It’s so beautiful, it has so many styles which are just perfect for Justin’s voice, and I just adore all the 16 songs of it.
1. Believe - this song is forever stuck in my heart and in my mind. It’s so inspirational, it shows us that just if we believe our dreams will come true one day. It makes us believe in ourselves, in what we can do. It shows off that every thing has that something that makes everything special.
2. Beauty and a Beat - it’s amazing. It’s like pop, with a little rap, just what Justin likes to sing. It’s very cool, it’s like a party song but deep it means something to Justin, and if we are smart enough, we’ll see those words aren’t there just to make a song; we’ll see that there’s passion and hard work inside.
3. Maria - this will be forever epic. It is so funny, yet is hides deep feelings. It’s like a parody, but this song explains that hard time Justin had during the scandal with Mariah. And the fact Justin could make fun of that and write a song is epic. It’s always gonna be history.
4. Fall - it’s obviously that’s Justin’s story, right ? It’s obvious this song is written about Selena and Justin. I mean, the lyrics shows it. The best friends, the falling in love with each other, the broken heart. It shows how Justin’s feeling are real towards Selena, you can’t call them fake anymore. I personally think it’s one of the greatest songs on the album.
5. One Love - I personally think this is Justin’s transformation. First, it was One Time, and now it’s One Love. It symbolizes that Justin grew up. He’s doing more mature music, and it express his current feelings. It’s rap with pop and together they’re making some kind of a love story. This song is really great.
6. She Don’t Like The Lights - this is obviously another song about Selena. Even the lyrics shows it. This is how they feel when they’re miles away or when they’re followed by paparazzi. Selena said various times she hates being surrounded by them, and BOM, Justin wrote a song about this. How cute is that ?
7. Catching Feeling - this song is really emotional. It never fails in making me cry. Tears of joy. The lyrics is so beautiful, and a guy saying that it’s making the song even more incredible. It is just so pure and so beautiful, talking about two people falling in love, and I’m so happy Justin wrote this song because it is amazing.
8. Take You - it’s understandable this song is pure perfection, right ? I don’t know, just the way it sounds it’s perfect. It’s more than a pop thing, but Justin did it so good in recording it. The lyrics is really amazing, and I don’t know, his voice sounds flawless and it makes the song even more perfect. It truly is a great song and I think everyone should listen it.
9. Thought Of You - this is already one of the greatest songs ever. It’s even one of Justin’s favorites. The lyrics could really make a girl go emotional even at the first time she hears it. It’s so sweet, and the message of the song is also sweet, and it’s just something like, you know, boys can fall in love with the girls, not because they’re rich, or good looking, they can fall because the girls are pretty enough, but they’re amazing inside their hearts. And the fact that Justin wrote a song about that makes me wanna cry.
10. Right Here - it also shows a more mature Justin. He’s not afraid to put his real feelings in his songs, and that’s what make the songs special, the fact that behind every single one, there are real feelings. I personally think this song is really special, and it’s so amazing.
11. Out of Town Girl - this song is gonna be a big hit, just as baby is. It’s so incredible, the lyrics is purely amazing and Justin’s voice sounds incredibly flawless. Again, it is more mature, it’s shows Justin is not the same 16 years old kid who was singing about his passions and dreams. No, this is a rap love story, and I love it so much.
12. As Long As You Love Me - this song has been wrote by an angel, believe me. That angel is Justin. How can you not like this song ? It’s incredible, the way the verses are wrote, the passion Justin put in writing this and the passion he has put in the whole song makes it a real perfection.
13. Be Alright - this song can help so many depressed people. Even if it’s written for Selena, everyone can feel something special when you listen to it. It’s just..amazing. Not only the fact that it’s very catchy, it’s passionate, it’s special in a way. I just think this song will be forever history.
14. Die in Your Arms - I’m literally dying for this song. It’s one of the most beautiful songs I’ve ever heard. It’s so dedicated to girls. I love the fact that Justin thinks about what’s beautiful about every girl, because this song really makes me feel special.
15. All Around The World - this song should be the hit of this summer, seriously. I don’t really have words to express how awesome this is. Thank you Justin, for making everyone around the world feel special. I just love this song a lot and I hope you guys do too.
16. Boyfriend - You all have to know this song. And you all have to admit this is GENIUS. Don’t tell me it isn’t. It’s so sexy, so catchy. Justin sings it so good, and I love his deep sexy voice in this song. I just love it.
17. Turn To You - this song never fails in making me cry. It’s so beautiful that Justin wrote a song about his mom, Pattie. Because this woman deserves everything. She’s like the most powerful woman I’ve ever seen in my life. She’s a true inspiration to me, and it seems so is for Justin. I love the fact that Justin always thinks about his mom, and that results from this song he wrote for her. You can’t say anything, excepting the fact that Justin is probably the best son ever.